Can You Do Microdermabrasion at Home? Elle.com
The title of the article on Elle.com gets straight to the answer, but “Yes, You Can Do Microdermabrasion At Home.” And while it can help get a more radiant complexion overall, there are benefits to getting it done professionally too by dermatologists such as Dr. Green, who answered various questions in the piece such as:
- What is Microdermabrasion?
- What Are the Benefits of Microdermabrasion?
- Should I Do Microdermabrasion at Home?
- Can Any Skin Type Do Microdermabrasion?
- How Do I Do Microdermabrasion At Home?
- What Shouldn’t I Do When Performing Microdermabrasion At Home?
“Microdermabrasion can be used to target and improve the appearance of a wide array of skin concerns including fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, hyperpigmentation, dullness, and sun damage,” Dr. Green notes.