Dermal fillers like Juvederm, Restylane and Radiesse are some of the most adaptable cosmetic treatments available for patients today. Whether you’re interested in restoring lost volume to smooth away wrinkles or adding new volume to create more facial definition, dermal fillers offer a solution.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us online today or call 212-535-3088 if you’re ready to learn more about what dermal fillers can do for you. Dr. Michele S. Green, a board certified NYC dermatologist, practices the latest techniques at the forefront of skin care to give you the look that you deserve.
Your Treatment Options
Dr. Green offers a variety of options for treatment with dermal fillers to make sure you’re getting the right solution to meet your appearance goals:
- BELOTERO BALANCE — One of the newer hyaluronic acid fillers, BELOTERO BALANCE replaces lost hyaluronic acid (HA) caused by the natural aging process, filling in deep wrinkles. Its unique properties offer a soft, even correction throughout the face.
- JUVÉDERM — Dr. Green was one of the first doctors in New York to begin incorporating JUVÉDERM treatments into her practice. This advanced formulation of hyaluronic acid (HA) can be used for deep lines and wrinkles, and results can last up to 12 months.
- Voluma™ — Voluma is designed to help restore youthful contours by plumping up the cheeks and chin where the aging process has caused volume loss. This advanced formulation of hyaluronic acid (HA) can last up to 18 months.
- Radiesse — Radiesse is an injectable filler made of calcium hydroxyapatite, which replenishes the lost collagen under your skin and promotes an increase of natural collagen production for lasting results.
- Restylane — Restylane is specially formulated to repopulate the loss of hyaluronic acid (HA) that is partially responsible for the appearance of aging and the development of wrinkles.
- Sculptra — Sculptra is a safe, effective dermal filler that combines the immediate results of other fillers offered from our New York practice, while simultaneously boosting the skin’s natural collagen production to help results last even longer.
Fillers such as Juvederm can also be combined with additional treatments like BOTOX Cosmetic for more comprehensive results.
If you’re frustrated by the appearance of deeper lines and wrinkles caused by volume loss, there’s finally a solution that can help. Contact us online today or call 212-535-3088 to learn more about whether dermal fillers may be right for you.
*Disclaimer: Results may vary with each patient.