Cosmetic Dermatology in your 50’s
We believe that no matter what age you are, you can, and should, feel beautiful. This post focuses on the 50’s. This is the time to focus on you again. You are independent, savvy and looking to age gracefully. Hormonal changes come around and you’re faced with a transformation in your skin. Regular facials will prevent dry and thinning skin, the result of decreased estrogen levels.
Skin Care & Cosmetic Dermatology in your 50’s
You’ve laughed a lot through the years and the signs are starting to show. Get filler for those laugh lines and have even more to smile about. Friends will wonder what is different about you; all they’ll know for sure is that you look rested and refreshed. This guide takes you through some of the best dermatology treatments available, helping you discover ways to look and feel your best. To find out more and to contact Dr. Michele S. Green – a board certified dermatologist based in NYC, contact us online today or call us at 212-535-3088.
In your 50’s, consider these skin care options:
- Thermage to tighten the skin of face, arms and legs, and produce new collagen
- Neurotoxins for lines between the eyes and crows feet
- Chemical Peel to smooth your skin
- Filler for those smile lines and other wrinkles
- VBeam treatments to remove those spider veins
- Fraxel laser to improve sun damage and decrease fine lines
- Oxygen Facials to improve skin’s appearance
- Liquid Facelift with Juvederm Voluma or Restylane Lyft and other fillers
- Maintaining a consistent skincare routine
- Alex TriVantage laser for brown spots
- Kybella for neck fat
- Sculptra to increase facial collagen
- Hand Rejuvenation
- CoolSculpting to sculpt neck and body fat
Disclaimer: The various procedures described on these pages may not be suitable for all patients. During your initial consultation, Dr. Green will discuss with you in detail the potential benefits and risks.