Your beauty is more apparent than ever before – you’re full of wisdom, knowledge and confidence. Take good care of yourself and disregard any prior notion you had about your 60’s. Revitalize your skin with CO2 fractional laser treatment to improve sun damage and smooth out fine lines. This advanced procedure uses intense micropulses of light and heat to invigorate the skin and encourage new cell production. In the right physician’s hands, you can avoid invasive procedures, but still get the facelift you’ve been considering for months – simply with the use of fillers. Don’t be surprised when a stranger mistakes you for 10 years younger than you are!
Skin Care & Cosmetic Dermatology in your 60’s and 70’s
This guide takes you through some of the best dermatology treatments for your 60’s and 70’s, helping you discover ways to look and feel your best. To find out more and to contact Dr. Michele S. Green – a board certified dermatologist based in NYC, contact us online today or call us at 212-535-3088.
In your 60’s and 70’s, consider these skin care options:
- Thermage to tighten the skin of face, arms and legs, and produce new collagen
- Neurotoxins for lines between the eyes and crows feet
- Chemical Peel to smooth your skin and a radiant glow
- Filler for those smile lines and other wrinkles
- VBeam treatments to remove those spider veins
- Fraxel laser to improve sun damage and decrease fine lines
- Alex TriVantage laser for brown spots
- Kybella for fat under neck
- Sculptra to increase facial collagen
- Hand Rejuvenation
- CoolSculpting to sculpt neck and body fat
- Voluma for cheek augmentation
Disclaimer: The various procedures described on these pages may not be suitable for all patients. During your initial consultation, Dr. Green will discuss with you in detail the potential benefits and risks.