We believe that no matter what age you are, you can, and should, feel beautiful. This guide takes you through some of the best dermatology treatments for your thirties, helping you discover ways to look and feel your best. To find out more contact us today or call us at 212-535-3088
Skin Care & Dermatology in your 30’s
You’re in your 30’s and feel like you were a kid just yesterday. It’s difficult to start actively taking steps to prevent wrinkles and skin damage when you may show little-to-no sign of them yet. This is the time to be proactive. Keep your skin young and flawless with laser treatments to minimize years of sun damage. Although you still feel young, you don’t feel you look quite as bright-eyed as your twenty-year-old self. Using Neurotoxins to soften frown lines between your eyes will give you that feminine look you love.
In your 30’s consider:
- Laser Hair Removal to remove unwanted hair
- Chemical Peels to smooth your skin
- Neurotoxins for wrinkles in forehead and eyes
- Oxygen facials to even skin tone
- Clear+Brilliant and Fraxel laser to minimize sun damage
- Sclerotherapy to treat leg veins
- CoolSculpting to eliminate unwanted fat cells in body and neck
- VBeam laser to reduce facial redness
- Thermage for nonsurgical lifting and tightening to produce new collagen
- Maintaining a consistent skincare routine
Disclaimer: The various procedures described on these pages may not be suitable for all patients. During your initial consultation, Dr. Green will discuss with you in detail the potential benefits and risks.